Embedded Software Developer Automotive (m/f/d)
Diverse, responsible and future-oriented - shape the solutions for the electronic components and control units of tomorrow with our team of developers.
- Responsibility for the conception and implementation of various functions in future topics (especially Automotive Ethernet)
- Creation and documentation of the software architecture design in the field of on-board network architectures e.g. electromobility
- Programming of hardware-related software in C for electronic components and control units
- Development and optimisation of algorithms, concepts and their evaluation
- Supervision of individual software development tasks from pre-development to series production
- Cooperation in agile and interdisciplinary teams
- Degree (University / Polytechnic) (e.g. Informatics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering) or equivalent qualification
- Professional experience in embedded software development
- Profound knowledge of the programming language C
- Basic knowledge of software toolchains, architecture design and hardware-related/embedded programming
- Ideally experience with AUTOSAR and Automotive Ethernet
- Knowledge in MATLAB/Simulink advantageous
- Good German and English language skills
Challenging, varied tasks
Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days
Internal and external training (measures)
Staff events to strengthen the team spirit
ServiceXpert is the system and software house for leading commercial vehicle manufacturers (on-road, non-road) and their supplier industry in Germany and Europe. With more than 20 years of experience in electronic systems development, vehicle diagnostics, IT systems development and SAP technology consulting, we see ourselves as a service provider who always follows an holistic approach from the development of a product to after sales service. ServiceXpert is part of the Cognizant Mobility network.
Please send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, degree and job references), quoting the reference number, by e-mail.
Mrs. Anja Bruns
Phone: +49 40 670 490-328