Development Engineers Autonomous driving (m/f/d)
Whether e-mobility, Car2X, autonomous driving or artificial intelligence - with ServiceXpert the autonomous driving of commercial vehicles is continuously advancing. On this progressive way to SAE Level 5 we are looking for your reinforcement in solving complex issues to autonomous driving together with our international and interdisciplinary research team. As a part of your work you support by topics to environment sensors, sensor data fusion, occupancy map and digital map as well as localisation.
- Acquisition of function-driven requirements for environment sensor technology (cameras, radar, lidar, ultrasound)
- Creation of data models and concepts, implementation in code, tools and simulation
- Test in test vehicles
- Support for evaluation and improvement of existing solutions
- Development of novel approaches and algorithms
- Degree (University / Polytechnic) in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering / Geodesy or equivalent knowledge
- Career starters welcome, 1 to 2 years work experience in automotive industry desirable
- Profound knowledge in software and system development (C++ or Java) and version management tools
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms and a good basic mathematical understanding
- Readiness to travel
- Foreign language skills (English: fluent, German: welcome)
Challenging, varied tasks
Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days
Internet subvention, MVV Job ticket
Internal and external training (measures)
Staff events to strengthen the team spirit
ServiceXpert is the system and software house for leading commercial vehicle manufacturers (on-road, non-road) and their supplier industry in Germany and Europe. With more than 20 years of experience in electronic systems development, vehicle diagnostics, IT systems development and SAP technology consulting, we see ourselves as a service provider who always follows an holistic approach from the development of a product to after sales service. ServiceXpert is part of the Cognizant Mobility network.
Please send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, degree and job references), quoting the reference number, by e-mail.
Mrs. Anja Bruns
Phone: +49 40 670 490-328