Development Engineers Diagnostics Development (m/f/d)
Whether e-mobility, connectivity, autonomous driving or artificial intelligence - with ServiceXpert the technological change on the roads is advancing. In this progressive environment we are looking for your reinforcement in the specification, monitoring and coordination of diagnostics development tasks in the series development of a German commercial vehicle manufacturer for different ECUs.
- Concepts and technical specifications in the field of diagnostics
- Review of specifications in the field of diagnostics communication
- Coordination and definition of diagnostic scope
- Analysis of system behavior and maturity assessment of software
- Project documentation
- Organisation and execution of technical workshops
- Coordination of international suppliers and partners
- Degree (University / Polytechnic) in electrical engineering / automation technology or equivalent qualification
- 1 to 2 years professional experience in development processes of complex products, ideally in the automotive environment
- Expertise of bus systems, corresponding measurement and analysis tools and of common diagnostic standards
- Overall system and overall vehicle understanding are an advantage
- Business fluent in German and English
Challenging, varied tasks
Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days
Internet subvention, MVV Job ticket
Internal and external training (measures)
Staff events to strengthen the team spirit
ServiceXpert is the system and software house for leading commercial vehicle manufacturers (on-road, non-road) and their supplier industry in Germany and Europe. With more than 20 years of experience in electronic systems development, vehicle diagnostics, IT systems development and SAP technology consulting, we see ourselves as a service provider who always follows an holistic approach from the development of a product to after sales service. ServiceXpert is part of the ESG Mobility network.
Please send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, degree and job references), quoting the reference number, by e-mail.
Mrs. Anja Bruns
Phone: +49 40 670 490-328