Software Developer Java (m/f/d)
With connectivity and predictive maintenance ServiceXpert advances the digitalisation of commercial vehicles. In this progressive environment we are looking for your reinforcement in the implementation and testing of IT applications to digital services (e. g. information portals. apps, connected car / truck) with agile software development methods.
- Design and specification of functions
- Implementation of functions and applications
- Integration and testing of modules and entire systems
- Support for migration and rollout
- Professional assistance in tender preparation
- Working in DevOps Projects
- Degree (University / Polytechnic) in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge in the field of object-oriented software and system development with Java
- Knowledge in DevOps with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Ability to design and implement system concepts
- Independent worker and willing to travel
- Language skills
(German: fluent, English: business fluent)
- Career starters welcome
Challenging, varied tasks
Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days
Internal and external training (measures)
Staff events to strengthen the team spirit
ServiceXpert is the system and software house for leading commercial vehicle manufacturers (on-road, non-road) and their supplier industry in Germany and Europe. With more than 20 years of experience in electronic systems development, vehicle diagnostics, IT systems development and SAP technology consulting, we see ourselves as a service provider who always follows an holistic approach from the development of a product to after sales service. ServiceXpert is part of the Cognizant Mobility network.
Please send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, degree and job references), quoting the reference number, by e-mail.
Mrs. Anja Bruns
Phone: +49 40 670 490-328