Diagnostic software for control units in commercial vehicles
On the basis of common market diagnostic standards, we develop and test control unit diagnostic software, self-dependently and together with our commercial vehicle and supplier clients, check it for system conformity, validate the behaviour in the vehicle network and attend the development from requirements to validation and use in after sales service.
Our specialisations for diagnostic software:
- Concepts and consulting in the fields of OTA and UN ECE Cyber Security Management System (CSMS) and Software Update Management Systems (SUMS)
- Consulting and implementation of diagnostic development, ODX and OTX processes
- AUTOSAR (DCM/DEM)-based UDS (ISO 14229) diagnostic software implementation and validation
- Test automation including CI/CD procedures for basic software modules (BSW) and software download (SWDL), diagnostic protocols and functions
- Diagnostic service implementation in client-specific projects
- Investment in own projects and applications (End-of-Line-Tester, DataLogger)
- Up-to-date procedures and methods (agile, SCRUM) for a fast, goal-oriented result
- Network of experts within the Group of Companies
- Link to AUTOSAR and safety topics (diagnostic FMEA, release recommendations, ISO 26262, FuSiKo, TeSiKo)
Holistic support at all times
Our clients appreciate us because of our in-depth expertise, our competence and quality, solution orientation and networking. With ServiceXpert every phase of electronic systems development is in competent hands.