Computer Scientist / Consultant for IT Systems Automotive Environment (m/f/d)
With connectivity and predictive maintenance ServiceXpert brings the PS of digitalisation of commercial vehicles to the road. In this progressive environment we are looking for your experienced reinforcement in the responsible and independent implementation of requirements analyses, concept development, design, integration and testing of IT systems interacting with a vehicle, e.g. for diagnostic systems and associated processes.
- Participation in the analysis, concept development, design and testing of applications and processes
- Requirement elicitation and evaluation of technical issues (requirements management)
- Client support with integration and rollout
- Technical input for tender preparation
- Degree in Computer Sciences (University/Polytechnic) or equivalent qualifications
- 1 to 2 years professional experience desirable
- Knowledge of requirements management and object-oriented techniques
- Ability to design and implement complex systems concepts
- Experience in one of the following fields:
vehicle electronics, EE applications, bus systems, vehicle diagnostics or diagnostic systems
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and mobile (willing to travel)
- Language skills
(German: fluent, English: business fluent)
Challenging, varied tasks
Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days
Internal and external training (measures)
Staff events to strengthen the team spirit
ServiceXpert is the system and software house for leading commercial vehicle manufacturers (on-road, non-road) and their supplier industry in Germany and Europe. With more than 20 years of experience in electronic systems development, vehicle diagnostics, IT systems development and SAP technology consulting, we see ourselves as a service provider who always follows an holistic approach from the development of a product to after sales service. ServiceXpert is part of the Cognizant Mobility network.
Please send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, degree and job references), quoting the reference number, by e-mail.
Mrs. Anja Bruns
Phone: +49 40 670 490-328